Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Thought I'd share.



Tried to think of possible captions for this one.... "Proof of Spring"... "The Original 'twitter' ".... "How Tweet"... the list goes on. I happened to be in the right place at the right time. It's hard to see, but there's two babies in there, plus egg. Maybe I'll get some better pictures when the babies are a little bigger (and look more like baby birds instead of pink fuzzy aliens!). Garden at school.





These are periwinkles...excuse me.... Vinca Minor. Gotta get those botanical names in there. Garden at school.



I thought this made an interesting contrast of shadows. The peeling paint gives it a nice touch in the background, and the pinkish red really stands out. Gazebo at school.

Thoughts, comments & suggestions welcome. :)

Scratch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me have it!