Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Seen in the parking lot at CVCC. Seriously.

Imagine the proverbial old lady: around 4' tall, grey hair pulled back in a granny-style bun, clothing that could be best described as "gammer floral". All that's missing is the walker.

..........getting out of a Ford Expedition. Maybe I should say climbing out of a Ford Expedition. You have a running board along the side to step up on to get in or out. Seriously.

Go, grandma, go!


It's 9:00, and the parking lot is almost filled to the gills. This is why I'm there at 8:30, even though my first class isn't until 10. And I'm still walking, walking, walking to get to class. Good exercise. huff,puff,wheeze. Seriously.

Two people arguing over a parking space. I'm not kidding. Seriously.

Pimped out Buick Cutlass. Neon purple and yellow. Chrome rims. Pointless.... If you wanna blow your money away, give it to me. Seriously.

Bright pink car being driven by a Mexican construction worker. I hope it's the wife/fiancee'/girlfriend's car.Maybe I'll post a picture of this thing. Seriously.

Assorted trash in the median, including but not limited to: soda bottles, fast food bags. Broken pencil. Used condom. Seriously.

Off to class.
Seriously.
:-D

1 comment:

  1. Believe it or not, granny was driving with what I assumed to be her granddaughter to school.

    ..I wonder if they're in the same classes?

    Wouldn't THAT be a trip.

    ReplyDelete

Let me have it!