Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Baaaaad practical Joke

So it was break time, and folks ran to the bathroom or whatever. Our mark left her seat for some fritos...she came back and stopped in the middle of the room, munching on corn chips. She stared. For there, sitting on her math book, was an odd looking creature.

"What the heck's THAT?" she asked, to no one in particular. "Oh. It's a GOAT. Where did THAT come from?"

I couldn't keep a straight face.

So now you know....

In other news, the ring still hasn't turned up. I have pretty much given it up as lost, even though Dent swears it's around the house somewhere ("I can feel it!" he says. ) I am resigned to the fact it obviously wasn't happy with me, and left to find someone else. Moving on.

Exams next week! Eeeeech! Wish me luck. Or send brains. I need those bad.
Baaaad. Sorry, the goat got on the keyboard again. He drove me to school the other day. They give licences to ANYONE here in NC. But I digress.

Looking foreward to the weekend! I don't know why, we don't have anything planned that I know of. It's bad to be thinking about the weekend already; I mean it's only TUESDAY. Baaaad.
Down goat!

I miss the goat, might have to go back to the dollar store and get my own. If they have any left.

Jeez, I'm rambling.


I found the PERFECT birthday present for Dent! It's sharp and painful, and colorful to boot. Hopefully he won't think the penguins are too girly.
I can just IMAGINE him using the pink one at work.

Now, if I can just get it past those pesky customs agents. Think if I give them an extra $50, they'll ignore the lead level? No? Darn.

I guess I'll have to think of something else.

Like a goat?

Stop that!

Scratch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me have it!