Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Monday, March 22, 2010

My "duh" moment for today.

So this morning I turn on the computer, in an effort to see if anyone may have emailed me in the last 24 hours or so. Clicky on the link.... dial proggie comes up...and it's dialing...and dialing...and dialing... little box pops up

"ERROR: No Dial Tone"

WTF? I know I paid the phone bill. I pick up the phone, there's a dial tone *there*.I try again.

Dialing....Dialing...Dialing....

"ERROR: No Dial Tone"

Just about the point I'm considering calling up Dent to ask what the hell is going on, I remember.

Weather man suggested thunderstorms last night...and what do we do when there's thunderstorms in the area? Unplug everything. Including the phone cord that runs to the laptop.

Here's my sign.

>SMACK<

Feel free to laugh at me. I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me have it!