Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

:::Blink blink blink:::

Have I picked up a friend, finally? YAY!

::claps and dances in chair, making the other folks in the computer lab think Scratch is totally out of her mind:::

Sorry, got ahead of things there.... Welcome to the hole-in-the-wall that constitutes a blog here. Welcome to chaos, you want fries with that?

And now I totally forgot what I had signed on to write about... isn't that awful??

I guess that'll be tomorrow's thing... right now I'm happy. :)

I don't care WHAT they say, spring is HERE, baby!! Daffodils are opening, birds are singing (right after they take a crap on my car, I swear red cars make good targets lol)There's NO snow ANYWHERE.

Anyhoo, welcome.

Scratch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me have it!