Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

anyone home?

In the last fortnight, I have:

Lost a Mountain.
Expurged a Sea.
And given away my Heart,
not once, but twice.

I hope you will forgive me if I do not feel like smiling right now.
I will be better, in time.

BAH enough depression! Spring is coming! You can feel it here. Yesterday it got up to 60 degrees! Imagine that! Something ABOVE freezing. The little daffodils are starting to nod out their little blooms.... Maybe I can get a picture of that, too. Ms. Angel here likes to hang out in the gardens at school.
Anyhoo.... Is there anyone out there reading this thing? I kinda wonder if I'm not talking to myself on here. Well, I do anyway, but it's hard to tell on a webpage if anyone is there or if anyone gives a damn.

At least comment on the pictures or something.
Ciao
Scratch









No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me have it!