Because bad taste is better than no taste at all.....

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Updates and stuff like that there.

So here we are, you and I, dancing the dance again.

Managed not to kill anyone on Thanksgiving, so I consider the holiday, on the whole, a success. After taking a "slight" detour to get to knoxville (When the DOT says "a difference of 53 miles," THEY LIE THEY LIE THEY LIE!!!) I spent four stressful but happy days with a 9 year old, who greeted me with, "So mommy, are you PREGNANT yet??"

I missed you too, dear.

Thursday's dinner was turkey loaf stuff baked in the oven, sweet taters, green bean casserole, and pumpkin pie. Hungry yet? Good--you can come clean the leftovers out of my fridge.

We put up the tree Saturday, and then she had to go back home to her daddy. After ANOTHER detour. Man, they need to clear that rockslide up soon.

Next stop (insert ominious music here)-- FINAL EXAMS. Dum dum dum!
Wish me luck.

Anyhoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me have it!